INDIGENOUS COMMUNITIES | CORPORATIONS | BUSINESS OWNERS
KSM Advisory has a long history of supporting Indigenous communities, corporations and business owners.
Martin believes that business and organisation are a vehicle afforded to owners and members to get what they want; whether that be a financial reward, fulfilling a core purpose, supporting others, creating employment and reward for creating an experience valued by employees and customers.
Martin is an advocate and supporter for Indigenous business development because he is a champion for a “fair go” and businesses and organisations can be a driver to support economic independence for Indigenous Australians.
KSM Advisory has worked across all areas of the sector including:
- Delivery of Indigenous Business Australia’s business support program to start-ups and existing business. Areas service include all Regional and Remote Northern Territory, South Australian including APY Lands, Regional and CBD, Broome, Townsville
- Industry and Regional Planning
- Organisational development – governance and planning
- Feasibility Studies
- Assignments auspice by National Indigenous Australian Agency (federal government)
- Workforce planning
- Facilitation economic business development forum